Producers Bursary Awards – The Winners!
- By Katy Truss
- 27 Sep, 2012
I’m so excited to announce the winners of the Producers Bursary Awards! They have been through a rigorous application process and will soon be appearing at at BBC Good Food Show near you! And the winners are… BBC Good Food Show Scotland, SECC, Glasgow, 19 – 21 Oct Gusto – handmade dressings, marinades, sauces, spice […]
I’m so excited to announce the winners of the Producers Bursary Awards! They have been through a rigorous application process and will soon be appearing at at BBC Good Food Show near you!
– handmade dressings, marinades, sauces, spice blends, oils and infused vinegars made in Edinburgh less than 1 year old.
Mo’s Cookie Dough
– all natural fresh cookie dough ready to slice and cook – made in Glasgow, less than 1 year old.
The Chilli Chutney Company/ Muckrach Lodge Hotel
– all natural restaurant quality sauces and condiments. Based in Grantown on Spey and only just launching as retail brand.
The Ochil Fudge Company
– hand made fudge, Scottish tablet, macaroon and honeycomb made in Alva, Clackmannanshire just over 1 year old.
Bim’s Kitchen Ltd
– African sauces and condiments using ingredients such as Baobab fruit, alligator pepper and melon seeds, along with fresh local produce. Made in Palmers Green, 1 ½ years old.
Maha Partnership Ltd
– fresh chutneys made to authentic Pakistan and Indian recipes, based in Slough and 8 months old.
– all natural, locally sourced fruit based cordials and juices, based in Matlaske, North Norfolk and 1 ½ years old.
Patchett’s Confectionery Ltd
– all natural, handmade marshmallows, salted caramels and honeycomb – made in Islington and 1 ½ years old.
The Celtic Sea-spice Co
– seasonings made from hand-harvested natural seaweeds, produced in Edinburgh under 1 year old.
Well Seasoned Ltd
– British seasonal pestos made from UK grown produce that change with the seasons, made in Park Royal, London and less than one year old.
– granola made with local, all natural Welsh ingredients in Swansea, Wales – 2 years old.
– smoked meat and fish along with pates and terrines produced using traditional production methods and from local, natural ingredients. Produced in Llanelli, Wales and 1 year old.
Forage Fine Foods
– uses seasonal, foraged ingredients to make products such as herb and spice mixes, preserves, jellies, syrups and cakes. 20 months old, based in Walterstone, Herefordshire.
– crystallised fresh edible flowers, along with chocolates topped with crystallised flowers – based in South Molton, Devon and 2 years old.
Pig & Co
– Sausages, bacon and hams made from free range, rare breed pigs – based in Goostrey, Cheshire and 6 months old.
Shropshire Chocolates by Toot Sweets
– handmade chocolates made using local Shropshire ingredients. Made in Shrewsbury making her own chocolates for the past 3 years.
Twitter- @tootsweetsshrew & @shropshirechocs
BBC Good Food Show Summer – NEC, Birmingham, 12 th
– 16 th
– handmade meringues in allsorts of shapes, colours, flavours and sizes. Made in Newtown, Powys, Wales and 6 months old.
Pepper and Stew Ltd
– traditional handmade, all natural African cooking sauces made in Northolt, London 1 ½ years old.
– seasoning salts, peppers and sugars made in Dorchester, Dorset 6 months old.
Slamseys Drinks Ltd
– fruit liqueurs and gins made from fruit picked from her farm and hedgerows – made in Braintree, Essex and 6 months old.
I do hope you love them as much as we did and show your support by visiting them at the BBC Good Food Shows