Fabulous Food Finds manages the Producers Bursary Awards on behalf of the BBC Good Food Shows. The scheme is now in its 8th year and proudly supports small, outstanding British and Irish producers by giving them the opportunity to exhibit for free at one of the BBC Good Food Shows. Free stands are available at the BBC Good Food Shows in Birmingham (Winter and Summer), Harrogate and Glasgow and new for this year BBC Good Food's Feast at Hampton Court Palace.
Applications for shows in 2017 - 2018 have now closed.
Before you apply, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Company must be no older than 10 years old
- Turnover no higher than £300,000
- Company must not have attended a BBC Good Food Show before
- Company must produce/ manufacture their own range
of products in the U.K. or Ireland
- Product must be a retail product (street food/ food to go offerings are unsuitable for the scheme)
Any questions regarding the scheme or application process should be directed to Katy Truss on Katy@fabulousfoodfinds.co.uk or if you know of a small artisan producer you think deserves to be recognised, pass on their details or tell them about this site.